This weekend, alternative fitness and activity company ‘WhizzFit’ has taken over Tilgate park and brought us ‘Summer Water and Nerf Fun’ . Kids have the option to Slide down our 80ft Slip and Slide Mat on an inflatable rubber ring, or body slide your way to the end, as well as getting involved with Nerf battles which operated twice daily on both Saturday and Sunday.
Headed up by Angus Effemey and his team of fitness experts, Whizzfit put the emphasis firmly on fun first and then getting fit, everyone can join in and improve their fitness.
This weekends run has been such a success, the organisers have already gained permission to bring the slide back for the entire August Bank Holiday weekend from Saturday 27th through to Monday 29th!
Sure to be a sell out event, make sure you book early to avoid disappointment!
The Water slide will once again be open from 11am-6pm, with a Nerf Gun Battle operating twice a day, the first at 1pm and the second at 4pm. This lasts for 30 minutes and you will be organised into teams managed by our experienced staff. Games include: Defend your base, Attack the enemy and Run the gauntlet – missions you have to complete if you want to dominate the battlefield!
Please see 4 ticket options below:
- Slip and slide mat – 30 minute session – £6
- Nerf Battle at 1pm or 4pm – 30 minute session – £6
- Multi-ticket for both activities, select 3 sessions of either the Slip and Slide Mat and/or Nerf Fun – £15. 3 sessions of 30 minutes.
- Group tickets (up to 5 people adults or children) for both activities (30 minutes slip and slide and 30 minutes Nerf) £50 (normal price £60).Recommended age 6+, all children must be accompanied by an adult.
On arrival you will be allocated a half hour slot (eg. 11am, 11.30am). Please arrive 5 minutes before. At busy periods you may have to wait until the next half an hour slot, however, there is plenty to do at Tilgate Park for you to enjoy your day.
We provide the Ringos for the slip and slide mat and Nerf guns with unlimited Ammo but please ensure you:
- Wear swim shorts/costumes
- Rash vest if required and a change of clothes to go home in
- Wear sunscreen and bring extra if required
- Bring a towel
- Bring a bottle of waterPlease bring proof of purchase if booking online.
For more information and to book, see Whizzfit’s website HERE